Paper Issues Product Spotlight: Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Love Always




Hi Lovelies!

Paper Issues are shining the spotlight on one of my favourite collections of.all.time!
Love Always

As you know, I have lots of Love Always layouts already in my albums, but I wanted to create something new for this spotlight. 
Here's my latest layout with this delicate and pretty collection.....

"Sweet Together"


Isn't this divine?! These two are just adorable together! 
And yes, I ave used my favourite pattern paper, Bouquet, to create with! It really is sooooo pretty!
I've teamed that fabulous floral paper with that sweet script pattern, Note To Self, paper. 
Gorgeous!
There's a ton of delicate and pretty embellishments too!

Let's take a closer look...


The Die Cut Epemera is just so divine! and how about those precious lil blooms?!! So delicate!
The veneers in this collection are also stunning.....



So very sweet indeed!
Love it! 

Hope I've inspired you to get creating with this fabulous collection! 
You can get yours at the Paper Issues store here
Don't forget to use my code: AMANDA to save 20 % storewide!

Need more inspiration?
You can see what the rest of the team created with Love Always here

Thanks for stopping by!
til  next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 







Leave a Comment

Post a Comment