Snapshots Scrapbook: LOVE




Hi Lovelies!

I am so super-dee-super excited to be sharing my first layout created with the brand NEW


This collection is so bright, fun and perfect for everyday memory keeping! 
Here's my 'everyday' moment layout, 
"LOVE"



I know, awesomeness right?!! This collection screams ME all over it!
Told you it was bright and contemporary! Loving it!
There are so many fun elements here,
& I had such a blast printing, snipping and arranging them to suit my two darlings!
Yes, you read correctly - printing them! 
You see, Ashley is such a clever lady - this is a digital scrapbook collection that you download, and print yourself. Meaning you can adjust all papers, journal cards, ephemera to suit your size and needs. Got a favourite paper? 
Then hey, don't be shy! Use it and print more!


For the first time ever I was able to use a Cut Apart Sheet as a photo matte without worrying about wastage or having to buy more - & I love how it turned out! 
I also printed the full size 12inch  patterned papers in a tiny 4 x 4cm size to layer with my instagram size photo. Um, hello?! This is genius!!! 
 No more hoarding those pretty papers, and no physical storage of it either. 
Minimalist me is very happy about this ;) 
Anyways, enough chit chat - let's take some closer views of this stunning page...


So COOL! I am just so excited by these pop colours! Fun, fun, fun!
I must mention I did use some items from my own stash to create this page too....
American Crafts: Cardstock-White
Typo: Printed Veneer Shapes
& naturally, I just had to add a lil Studio Fourteen40 awesome to the layout too!

But that's it!
Everything else I printed straight from the Snapshots Digital Scrapbook Collection.

I love the bold, geometric patterns in this range, & I incorporated the triangles into my embellishing too....


That Foil Flair really does partner perfectly with Snapshots!

As I didn't have to be soooo paper savvy (cos hey, I can print as much as I want, right?!)I've layered a quite a few different elements; journal cards, ephemera, cut aparts, and patterned papers to create my fun, fresh look!


I know, that unicorn veneer is adorable!!!! Just adds to the playfulness of this layout. 
You can see by my close up shots how easy it will be to create a whole different look just by re-sizing the embellishment elements. 
& if you're lucky enough to own a silhouette cameo - how incredibly awesome would the ephemera be as stickers?!!! 
Snapshots is truly so versatile!


Love it!
Hope you enjoyed seeing my first...
of, ahem....MANY layouts to come with this incredible collection! 

If you haven't already seen this fabulously fun and contemporary collection in its entirety,
 you can check it out at the 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment