Photo Play: Autumn Days




Hi Creatives!
Boy oh boy have I been having some Autumn Days fun!
I was a tad excited when the lovely Kylie Powell  from
 sent me a few items from the 
YAY! Lucky, lucky me!
Think crisp, cooler days, and a gorgeous, warm colour palette - DIVINE!
I had some of the cutest Fall photos of my Mr A for Awesome to create with too!
Here's my first layout, 
"AUTUMN LEAVES"


Love it! That patterned paper is just perfection for memory keeping at this pretty time of year! 
How cool is that Multi Leaf pattern paper?! & those stickers are just the cutest!
Here's a closer view....


Such a cutie patootie!!!
I've snipped a few words to create the subtitle & stapled them to add interest. Cool!
I mounted my stickers on circular wooden shapes to give them a lil more dimension too!
And how striking are the coordinating alphas?!


Yup. Love it! Simple, understated but very much FALLing for Photo Play Autumn Day ;)
Here's the second layout I created....
"fall"


A little bit contemporary, but again, a fun, playful layout that really lets that fabulous pattern paper shine! 
Here's a couple close-ups....


Oh I do love those stickers! Perfect for layering to create interest!


And again, those alpha stickers complete the look!
Very cool!
And there you have it! 
Two very different, but very fun Fall moments captured and recorded!

Thanks for visting, 
til next time, 
Happy Arty Days,
 Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment