Cocoa Vanilla Studio: SWEET




Hi Creatives!
I have been super busy, and having tons of fun creating (& colouring!) with the all NEW
Sometimes it's just good ole fun to pick up your children's markers and have a scribble ;)
Here's my layout...
"Sweet"
CVS CMH M1a
And isn't she just the sweetest, indeed?! A pretty page for such a pretty girl!
Lots of lovely elements here too... hand colouring - it's a given with this collection, floral clusters, snippy words and fussy cutting! Gotta love it! I am swooning over those Warm Blossoms the most though! Sooooooo delicate and precious!
Let's take a closer look at them....
CVS CMH M2
You'll spy that I've used some Enamel Dots for the centers, as well as some of the Fancy Buttons from the Free Spirit collection. I also built up the blossoms cluster with a few fussy cut floral shapes from that divinely sweet CV-CH003 Paisley Patch pattern paper. Naturally, I teamed them all up with some sweet Green Leaves too. To complete the look, & bring my page altogether, I've used the super cool CV-CH001 Floral Fancy paper. I had some fun colouring in and highlighting some of the florals in that paper...
CVS CMH M3
I love the vibrancy that Faber-Castell markers provide, and they really accentuate the floral 'higlhights' of this paper. Too cool!
As the florals & blossoms really are the show-stopper in this layout, I kept my photo embellishing quite simple and low key. I've used  Doilies - White to matte my photo onto, a cute Flair Button, a Snip-Its title 'sweet',  and those stunning Wood Veneer Words, 'love you'. Here's another view.....
CVS CMH M4
Really must mention the Snip-Its typewriter words too - so easy to journal with!
Totally loving those blossoms though! Gosh, they really are something! Here's a look at the top right cluster....
CVS CMH M5
Sooooooo pretty!!!
Colour me Happy is just so versatile and so much fun to create with!
I hope I've inspired you to get out your markers, and start colouring those stunning pattern papers!
Thanks for stopping by,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
 Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment