Altenew Sweet Cluster Stamp Inspiration!




 

Hey Crafty Friends! 

I am so super excited to be joining Altenew today to celebrate the release of their delightful new 

Sweet Cluster Stamp & Die Set! 


Isn't this set just the sweetest?!
It might be tiny, but it really is a super versatile stamp that is perfect for all types of paper crafting!  
But enough chatter, here's what I created with this beautiful stamp...

"Dear To Me" - 8.5x11inch scrapbook layout


Dear to me, indeed! How darling! 


Here's a closer look at my layout & those Sweet Clusters...


Oh what a cutie! So dreamy & divine!
Speaking of divine, how pretty are those Sweet Clusters in Razzleberry ink?! 
And if you look closely at my mixed media background you'll also spy the Sweet Clusters stamped directly onto my cardstock in Pastel Sunrise ink...


Told you this mini stamp was versatile! 


So very pretty!!! I combined the Sweet Clusters with the gorgeous new Wildflower Scrapbook Collection & the Dovetail Butterflies Layering Stamp and Die Set. Such a great combination!


Naww! So very sweet with the  Sweet Cluster Stamp and Die Bundle


I hope my project has inspired you to get creating with your Altenew Supplies today! 

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment