Altenew Mini Delight: Winsome Bloom Instagram Hop!




 

Hi Crafty Friends! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

I just wanted to share that Altenew is hosting a wonderful Instagram Hop to celebrate the release of their new Mini Delight Stamp & Die Set! 

Let me introduce the gorgeous Winsome Bloom...



Isn't she lovely?!

Here's a look at what I've created with this tiny (but oh so amazing) stamp & die set!


Oh.my.heart!!!
Who would've thought this little stamp could leave such a big impression?!




Let's take a closer look at this little beauty...


So very beautiful!


The purple and blue tones are so elegant for this lil bloom!



Beautiful floral stamping made easy with the gorgeous

Be sure to join the Instagram Hop to see more inspiration and win some cool prizes! 

Love the Mini Delight stamp series as much as I do?! 
Why not join the exclusive Mini Delight Monthly Subscription Plan?
Not only will you save money, but you'll never suffer FOMO again! 
Find out more HERE

I really hope you liked my card today & feel inspired! 
Thanks so much for visiting! 

til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment