Shimmerz Paints: May Color Kitz plus Process Video!






Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Shimmerz Paints inspiration!
Let me tell you,  The May Collection: Color Kitz is simply exquisite!!!!
If you haven't seen it yet, it looks like this....


Told you it's gorgeous!!!
Here's a better look at those sweet paint colors...


Swoon! Aren't they just divine?!
And how beautiful is the exclusive NEW color: A Bright Fuchsia Coloringz - LOVE!!!
Race to the Shimmerz Paints store to secure this limited edition Color Kit HERE

Here's what I've created with these beautiful paints, 

"Here & Now"

Oh.my.heart! 
For the love of color!!! 
The May Collection Color Kitz is swoon worthy to say the least!

Let's take a closer look at my scrapbook layout.....


Sigh! Such bright and pretty details! 

***You can watch how I created this stunning page in my process video at the end of this post***

To begin with, I sprayed the large geo heart with the beautiful new A Bright Fuchsia Coloringz. 
Once dry, I hand stitched the outline of it using the silver embroidery thread (which is also included in the Color Kit). On some watercolor paper, I traced around the geo heart with a pencil, and then painted up this heart with the super shiny Angels Kiss Inklingz, followed by splatters of Paradise Punch Creameez, Moulin Rouge Shimmerz & Vibez Mustard Seed. I cut this painty heart out and then adhered it to the back of the silver stitched, fuchsia, geo heart. Simple, but so effective!


Before foam mounting the pretty painted geo heart to my cardstock base, I traced around the heart with a pencil. Using the packaging technique with the vibrant Vibez Mustard Seed, I created that stunning base to layer the geo heart onto. For added interest, I also applied lots of splatters and droplets in Paradise Punch Creameez, Moulin Rouge Shimmerz and A Bright Fuchsia Coloringz. 


With my geo heart in place, I then embellished with lots of fussy cut blooms and embellishments from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Happiness collection. 


The exclusive butterfly stickers and You Make My Heart Soar Dotz were the perfect adoornments to add that finishing touch to my page! 


So super beautiful!



Watch these beautiful paints in action in my process video HERE



Thanks so much for watching! 
I hope I have inspired you to get creating with the beautiful  May Collection Color Kitz! 



Til next time, 





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment