Elle's Studio: May Kit & New Releases Inspiration!





Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness! 
 The May Kit is all kinds of amazing - 
but rather than rave, have a look for yourself....




Told you it was amazing!!! 
And the new release items are pretty impressive too....


And let's not forget the May Digital Cut Files and Printables....




Yep! There's no denying it!
Another fabulous month of memory keeping with Elle's Studio!
***Shop ALL the new products HERE***

Here's what I've created with these fabulous products so far....

"Love You To The Moon & Back, And Then Some"


Wow! Such an awesome page for my darling boy's album! 

Other Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock - Avalanche & Lemonade

Let's take a closer look at my layout...


So.much.fun!!!
I just adore this sweet page! 
You'll spy that I used the label cut file from the May Digital Cut Files to create my title. I enlarged this label to 9 inches wide & backed it with the blue pattern paper from the Flourish 6 x 8.5" Paper Stack. I embellished this title with black pen outline, Puffy Heart Stickers and one of the Cerulean Blue Puffy Alphabet Stickers. 

SO cool! I love how effective this large title looks!


I used the same Elle's Studio Black Pen to draw the strings of stars on my background, and then embellished these 'strings' with more stars - die cut ephemera & fussy cuts, veneers, stamped stars and even Acrylic Stars to complete the look!


I positioned my darling boy & puppy's photo onto an array of layered note cards from the May 2020 Kit. I also tucked in a few pieces of coordinating Flourish papers too! 
I covered the large moon wood veneer (from the To The Moon And Back Wood Veneer pack) with smooth yellow cardstock, and placed it onto my photo so that it appeared to 'cradle' my son. 
For finishing touches I added that amazing mirror Acrylic Star, and a few more Puffy Stickers. Awesome! 
Simple. Striking. Perfect for my boys!

And now it's time for something for my sweet girl!
Here's the layout I've created for her album, 

"Story"


Wow!
So light, fresh & contemporary - love it!!!

Other Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock - Avalanche, Staz On - Black, Tissue Wrap, Pom Pom Trim, Sewing Machine & threads. 

Here's a closer look at my layout....


Grid designs are always for the win, but combined with stacked note cards from the May 2020 Kit, and embellished with all.the.things - well, it's a guaranteed recipe for success! 
To add a point of interest, and bring the quadrants closer, I distressed the left hand side of the page and machine stitched in a few of the Flourish 6 x 8.5" papers
I even tucked in a few die cuts and an Icon Chipboard Sticker to enhance this feature! 
But its the grid quadrants that have my heart - there are just so many pretty details in each stack!


Life is good, indeed!
Each stack is positioned onto a peach watercolor base, and contains a mix of layered May Kit note cards, & tissue paper. I have embellished with Puffy Heart Stickers, Icon Chipboard Stickers, Die Cuts and even a few Printable elements! So cute!


How amazing is that Hello Sunshine Wood Veneer?!! 
So impressive that I had to give it it's own stack, lol! 
Adore this veneer! It would look amazing on cards or pocket pages too!


Such pretty details, and loving this color scheme to no end!


La la love this note card! 
From that incredible Story Acrylic to the fabulous stamping - it's truly taking journaling & story telling to a whole new level!

Ahh-MAY-zing!!!


There are SO many possibilities with this month's kit and new release items.
Please be sure to check back here a lil later in the month for many inspirational ideas! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment