Technique Tuesday: February Memory Keepers & Fresh Cut Studio Inspiration!






Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Technique Tuesday inspiration!
This month's Memory Keepers & Fresh Cut Studio release is a really fun one! 

How awesome are these?!! So.much.fun!!!

Here's what Technique Tuesday has to say about them....

"Emojis are a great way to communicate how you feel...without using words! With over 18 expressions, the Emojis stamp set with matching dies can add a bit of humor to your paper craft projects. With this emoji stamp and die bundle you can die cut a solid 1" circle and layer die cut emoji faces over it, or stamp an emoji face on it. You could custom stamp a background for a card or scrapbook layout with a variety of emoji faces, then add a few dimensional emoji die cuts to drive home the true feeling. Another fun use for these clear emoji stamps with dies would be to make a chore chart for your kids and let them glue pre-made emoji die cuts in the square each day...a smile for a job well done, a sad face when they forget, or a straight face for a job that needs more effort. You'll find so many ways to use these icons that are such a part of our daily lives!"

Clearly a super cute set to create cards with, but of course, I wanted to share how you could incorporate the Emojis Stamps & Crafting Dies into your memory keeping projects! 
Here's what I came up with....

"All Heart Eyes" 


Nawww!!! All the heart eyes, indeed!
Such a sweet traveler's notebook page documenting our darling doxie pup!
Here's a closer look for you....


You'll spy that I repeat stamped the 'smile' (semi circle) stamp to create my scallop trim on the top and bottom of my white cardstock. Such a super cool, alternative use of this stamp! 
I also stamped the 'This photo makes me' sentiment label in the same mint colored ink, and tucked it under my photo to create the appearance of a photo tab. 


I used the heart eyes Emojis Crafting Dies to embellish beneath my photo and add a playful element to my design!

SO cute 'n' fun!

Did you know you can become a Technique Tuesday Member
Click HERE for more information on membership benefits & discounts!


I hope you enjoyed my project!

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment