Hip Kit Club: Mood Board Inspiration!





Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Hip Kit Club inspiration! 
Today I am sharing another super pretty page created with the February Hip Kits & inspired by the March Mood Board! 
Here's what I came up with,

  "Live Life In Full Bloom"


Oh.my.heart! 
Could it get any sweeter?!! 
The beautiful new Bloom Street collection was the perfect choice for documenting my two darlings (and there's so much of this stunning line in all of our February Hip Kits!
All the pretty florals and bright colors are an idyllic reflection of this month's mood board too! Speaking of the mood board, it was created by none other than our super talented, Lauren Hender. Let me tell you, this girl knows how to pull colors and patterns like no other!!! 

Here's a quick reminder of what her mood board looks like....

84206057_10157625515193880_5053895584935575552_o

Whoa!!! Such a bright, bold & striking array of images! Absolutely gor-jus!!! 
You'll notice that I was not only inspired by the florals & bold use of colors but also the vertical designs and those pom poms & tassels too!

Here's a better look at my layout...

HKC-AmandaBaldwin-March13th-Blog-02

Sigh! Such a pretty page! 
I used that stunning Petalsoft Bazzill Cardstock from the February Cardstock Kit as my base, and trimmed the left & right sides with machine stitched chevron arrows. The chevrons were fussy cut from paper #24 from the Pink Paislee, Paige Evans: Bloom Street collection, which is included in the February 2020 Main Scrapbook Kit. 
With a myriad of colors in the mood board, and the presence of vertical designs, I arranged the fussy cut chevrons into rainbow order coming down the page. In keeping with the vertical design, (& very inspired by the dangling pom poms & tassels) I decided to create a cascade of florals & fussy cut blooms for my photos to rest upon. 
You'll spy lots of fussy cut flowers from the Bloom Street collection, paper #12. 

HKC-AmandaBaldwin-March13th-Blog-04

To frame my darling photographs, I trimmed up the sweet yellow 3" x 8" book mark card from the February 2020 Pocket Kit. I also fussy cut the hearts from this card, & used them to adorn one of my photos. Before I mounted my photos to the new yellow square bases, I positioned a larger bloom between each photo and the yellow cards. 
These blooms were from the Bloom Street - Journaling Spot Die Cutspack. I also tucked in a few of the fussy cut florals too!

HKC-AmandaBaldwin-March13th-Blog-06

To connect my photographs, I foam mounted a Bloom Street - Journaling Spot Die Cuts sentiment, Live Life In Full Bloom to serve as my title. To symbolize the tassels, I added dangling, colored sewing threads & a few small pom poms from my sewing box stash!

HKC-AmandaBaldwin-March13th-Blog-03

I embellished around the cascading florals with assorted stickers from Pink Paislee Paige Evans: Bloom Street Sticker Book, and finished the look with lots of Nuvo Sweet Lilac Crystal Drops. Super pretty!

Here's a couple more detailed shots of all.the.pretty.things!!!

HKC-AmandaBaldwin-March13th-Blog-05

Those Nuvo Crystal Drops are fabulous, aren't they? 
I am hoping to see more of these beauties in future Hip Kits! 

HKC-AmandaBaldwin-March13th-Blog-07

Happy Together, indeed! Such a fun & whimsical take on this month's mood board! 

I hope I have inspired you to get creating with the February Hip Kits! 
Missed out on a February Hip Kit
If you're super quick, you might be able to snare a March Hip Kit or two HERE
OR, better yet - start a subscription, save money & never miss out again! Yay!!!

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 



AMANDA BALDWIN-01

Leave a Comment

  1. Love it! So colorful and all your lovely layered embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully designed Amanda! The Chevrons made a wonderful border in rainbow colour order, I really love that! The layers and layers of fussy cut flowers are opulent and I must get that Nuvo Sweet Lilac. So much inspiration here, I always love your designs <3
    xK

    ReplyDelete