Elle's Studio: January Reveal & Inspiration!






Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio inspiration!
Can you believe it's January and a new year, already?! Time really flies!

I am super excited to be sharing more Elle's Studio awesomeness with you & the January Kit and Add on items are going to have you swooning!
As always, I have a couple of projects to inspire you with - but first, let's take a look at the Elle's Studio January Kit & new releases!

January Exclusive Kit


Yesss!!! Just look at those fabulous prints & colors! LOVING!
But wait, there's soooooooo much more to love....

January New Releases & Add On items....
Oh.my.heart!!! 
I'm drooling over this month's releases! Just check out the Love Is 6 x 8.5" Paper Stack and that amazing Love You Lots Stamp!!! Leatherette, and Puffy Stickers?!! Plus so much more!



Oh!!! All the pretty things!!! So much awesome product to get creating with! 


Need a lil inspiration? 
Here's what I've created with these products so far....

"XO"


Oh what a soft and sweet page to document my two darlings with!

Other Supplies: Bazzill Basics Avalanche Cardstock, Machine Stitching, Sequins, Cyan Hybrid Ink. 


So soft & pretty! 

The colors in the January Kit & new release items had me instantly swooning! I just adore the pretty mix of peach and green with black, white & gray - simply stunning! 
I love using hearts on my pages, so naturally I had to feature a few of them on my page. You'll spot that I stamped some hearts with the Love You Lots Stamp in cyan ink. I followed this with lots of layered Puffy Sticker, Leatherette Sticker & Die Cut hearts too! Inspired by the large veneer 'X' from the XO Wood Veneer, I decided to machine stitch through my array of hearts in an 'x' design. 


I backed my darling photo with the woodgrain pattern paper, and a  3 x 4" note card, and then layered this stack through the center of my design.


I was smitten by the exclusive January Kit note card that read, " Love Is All The Moments You Share & The Memories You Make Together" & as such, decided to fussy cut this sentiment out and arrange it through my vertical design. So cool! 


The use of the Wood Veneer XO was not only perfect for my title, but also added some warmth and balance to my design. 


For finishing touches, I added a few of the I Adore You Stickers and a sprinkling of sequins! 
Gorgeous!

My second layout is a sweet and romantic 8.5 x 11" page of me and my one true love....

"XOXO"


Nawww! So super sweet and adorable!

Other Supplies: Bazzill Basics Avalanche Cardstock. 


I couldn't resist a lil pretty in pink, and all the hearts for my sweetheart's page! 
The Love Is 6 x 8.5" Paper Stack is my new favorite! 
I loved that the black and white foliage pattern paper design is repeated in pink on one of the 4 x 6" note cards in the January Kit. I snipped it up to create the illusion of an extra pattern paper. I layered it beneath it's black and white counterpart, as well as used it to trim the very base of my layout. Such a great way to use the note cards if you're not a pocket page memory keeper!  I also used the note cards from the January Kit to back my photo with. 


How fabulous is the You Are Loved Die Cuts banner XOXO title?! Love it!
I'm also loving these Die Cuts layered together....


Yep, those layered hearts are errrything!


And I must mention those amazing tiny Wood Veneer Sweethearts! Aren't they just the perfect adornment to any Valentine's inspired project? Gorgeous! 

So many lovelies in this release!

Be sure to stop by again on the 15th, as I'm shining the Product Spotlight on the wonderful 
Love You Lots Stamp! 
Yay!!!

'Til then,
Thanks so much for visiting, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment