Technique Tuesday: December Memory Keepers Inspiration





Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more inky inspiration with the December Memory Keepers Studio release from 


This month's release includes the Self Care Stamp Set 




Such an awesome set! 
As always, you can become a member, bundle them and SAVE $$$! 
Find out more about membership benefits HERE
***Shop this fabulous Memory Keepers Studio set HERE***

This set would definitely make some beautiful cards, but I really wanted to demonstrate how versatile these products can be! So I've opted for a 12 x 12 scrapbook page.....

Here's what I created, 

"Weekend Obsessed"


How fabulous is this?!!

I've documented my favorite, go-to place for self care!
 The beach has always been powerful for me, and it really does bring me clarity, mindfulness and peace. I've combined the December Memory Keepers Studio products with the Crate Paper: All Heart collection, and I think they compliment each other perfectly! 


I cut the circular Geometric Border Crafting Die with cork board, and I just love how effective this looks! 


I stamped a lot of the phrases from the Self Care Stamp in plain black ink - keeping them striking and bold! 


The fonts in those phrase stamps are just stunning! LOVE the Self Care Stamp set!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
til next time, 






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment