Shimmerz Paints + Cocoa Vanilla Studio = Beautiful Layout & Process Video





Hi Creative Friends! 

Welcome back for more shimmery inspiration!
Today I am sharing a gorgeous layout & process video with the fabulous
Shimmerz Paints April Color Kit! 
This exclusive Color Kit is absolutely GOR-jus & I just couldn't resist creating with it again -
 while I anxiously await the June Kit release in a few days time!

**Hint, hint! Set your alarms for June 1st kit reveal day - it's going to be epic!**

If you missed the April Color Kit, it looks like this.....


SO divine!

***These are limited edition kits, BUT there is one or two remaining in the store - if your quick!***

The kit contents are: 

Here's the layout I have created with this fabulous Color Kit....

"Beautiful"


Sigh! Beautiful indeed! 
Such a pretty page for my darling ballerina! 

Here's a closer look for you....



Swoon! So much gorgeousness! 
I can't even!!!
From that pretty Pink-A-Boo Inklingz, to the richness of the Vibez Quit Yer Wine-n & those stunning pops of Lapis Dance Creameez - well, it's just pure bliss! 
And don't even get me started on the Pick Your Plum sequins!!!
La La LOVE this kit! 
I have combined it with the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight collection, as they're clearly a match made in heaven!

Here's a few pretty close ups for you.....


Just look at those colors!
So much loveliness in the April Color Kit!


Such a soft and pretty page for my darling ballerina! 


You can watch how I created this pretty heart page design on the Shimmerz channel HERE
Happy watching!



I hope you enjoyed my seeing how my layout came together. 
I just adore the April Color Kit & I hope I have inspired you to use yours!
(Or race to the store for the last remaining one HERE! )

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment