Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Loving Every Second Layout & Process Video




Hi Cocoa Vanilla Studio Friends!

 I am so excited to be sharing my take on this week's CVS design team fussy cutting theme!
I just love fussy cutting and the new HAPPINESS collection has so many perfect papers to snip away at! 
But enough chatter, here's my layout for today....

"Loving Every Second"


Sigh! Isn't this just divine?!!
Those fussy cut blooms from the CV-HA001 BOTANICAL BLISS paper are errrything! And I just adore this indigo, white, peach & blue color scheme - so, so pretty!
Here's a better look at my layout....


Swoon! Florals, butterflies, pretty colors and a giant heart - what could be more perfect for scrapbooking my two darlings?!
That indigo base paper is the reverse side of CV-HA001 BOTANICAL BLISS & just happens to be my favourite colour! So striking and it teams perfectly with the crisp white cardstock, and beautiful peach florals. Speaking of white cardstock, I trimmed mine to 11 inches square, and stitched it to that gorgeous indigo base paper. I layered the cardstock with the heart cut file, which I mounted with foam tape to create gentle texture & dimension. The heart cut file is actually the large die cut from the LARGE DIE CUT & BACKING KIT. Such an easy way to incorporate a cut file look without needing a digital cutting system! (and even better, you'll still have the beautiful backing paper left over for a future layout -  so win, win!)


Next, I layered fussy cut florals from the CV-HA001 BOTANICAL BLISS paper onto the large die cut. You'll also spy some fussy cut butterflies from CV-HA008 BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL. Gorgeous!!!


There are also some sweet ACCESSORY STICKER & DIE CUT EPHEMERA butterflies and blooms too!
But it's that sweet framed photo in the center of the heart that really makes my layout!


I love making my photos the 'hero' of my page. Ultimately, that's why I scrapbook. Recording those precious memories & telling our stories is so important. I used a DIE CUT EPHEMERA wreath to frame my photo, and then foam mounted it over the central layer of fussy cut and DIE CUT EPHEMERA florals. 
My title is also from the DIE CUT EPHEMERA pack, and positioned to the bottom left of the framed photograph. Beautiful!


 I embellished the page with sequins from my stash of our 2015 LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL collection. (I *may* have been hoarding these pretties) For finishing touches, I applied the typewriter font journal stickers from the ACCCESSORY STICKERS sheet. Perfect!


Simple.Classic.Beautiful!
Fussy cutting is definitely 'a must do' with the HAPPINESS collection!
If you want to see how this lovely layout came together, please watch my process video here...



Thanks so much for watching!
I hope my video inspired you to get fussy cutting with your favorite Cocoa Vanilla Studio papers!
til next time,


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment