Paper Issues: August Product Spotlight




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for another fabulous Paper Issues 

Product Spotlight


This time we're shining the light on...


It's no secret how much I LOVE Amy Tangerine's fun, vibrant colours and patterns! 
Here's what I've created for this spotlight...

"Life Is Beautiful"


La la LOVE this!!!
Talk about bright and vibrant colours! 
To balance all that gorgeous colour, I used a beautiful black and white photograph, and those stunning gold glitter alphas. They're officially called The Lucky Ones Thickers and are the coordinating Thickers for this line. 
Here's a closer view.......


So gorgeous!
I've used watercolour droplets to create my faux wreath & I just love how effective this looks!
You'll also spy those super cute Puffy Hearts - love these!
And finally, how about that bow!!!! Check it out below......


Oh squeee!!! It's the cutest!
Love me a cute bow or 3!
Such beautiful products to create such stunning projects with!
I hope you feel inspired by my layout today!

Need to get some Hustle & Heart in your stash?
Get yours in the Paper Issues store here 
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off!


Wanting a lil more inspiration with this cool collection?
See what the rest of the team has created with it here

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate your kindness & support!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment