Cocoa Vanilla Studio: The Best Memories!




Hi Creative Friends!

 I am super excited to share my take on this week's colour theme over at Cocoa Vanilla Studio!
 There are so many ways to interpret this colour focus, 
but for me it had to be all about those happy hues in the gorgeous Hello Sunshine collection! 
The vibrancy of this collection has always made my heart sing & I hope my layout today brings you the same joy! 
But enough chatter, here's my layout.....

"The Best Memories"


Isn't this pretty?!! 
And whoa! Talk about all the colour!!! La la love it!
 This page was inspired by a sudden desire to fussy cut patterned paper CV-HS001 FULL BLOOM. The florals in this paper are just divine! 
I arranged mine in a crescent design, encapsulating my sweet photograph & then 'built' my page from there. To enhance those bright blooms, I created a watercolour 'path' for them to be arranged onto, focusing particularly on those sunset colours with a soft blue highlighter. I finished off my paint work with a few splatters too! 
This was tons of fun & I just love the end result! 
Let's take a closer look......


Those fussy cut blooms are just so gorgeous, and make the perfect frame for my treasured photo!
 As well as that fabulous mixed media base, I have also added a mix of WOOD VENEER, ENAMEL SHAPES, PUFFY STICKERS, & WOODIES to that top cascading section - love it all! 
But that wooden button with the coordinating bloom on it is my favourite! 
I mean, seriously, could it get any more perfect for my layout design?! So awesome!


As you travel around my photo, you'll also spy the introduction of FANCY BUTTONS, ACCESSORY STICKERS, & those super cute LITTLE HEARTS
I just adored the sentiment sticker, 'The Best Memories Are Here' that I chose to mount it on double thick foam tape and use it as my title. 
As you travel down a lil further, you'll spot those blooms (& leaves) in WOOD VENEER form - so good!
 Here's another view for you.....


Gah! SO much pretty here! And oh, that puffy heart!!!
Speaking of puffy stickers, I use 'the best' as my finishing touch to this sweet page....


Just beautiful! I have really enjoyed re-visiting the Hello Sunshine collection - it's so pretty!
I hope you feel inspired to get creating with Cocoa Vanilla Studio & colour this week!

Thanks so much for visiting,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment