Cocoa Vanilla Studio: That's My Boy!




Hi Creative Friends!

I am super excited to be sharing another awesome cool kid layout with our fabulous You ROCK collection for Cocoa Vanilla Studio!
When it comes to my Mister A for Awesome, I just can't go past You ROCK! It's all things BOY! Love it!
Here's a look at my latest scrapbook layout this fabulous line,
"That's My Boy"

Isn't this awesome?!!
I love how fun and playful these colours and patterns are together! I have mounted my white cardstock on patterned paper, CV-YR003 THIS WAY  - I adore the bright triangles pattern, so much fun!
The large view master die cut that my photo is mounted on is a cut file from the Silhouette Store. It was totally inspired by a similar, smaller DIE CUT EPHEMERA piece in this collection.  I have backed this cut file with the reverse sides of CV-YR002 IN LINE & CV-YR009 GALACTIC, really drawing on the bright, happy colours from the collection. Such fun vibes!
Speaking of fun vibes, just check out all the awesome embellishments on this layout - SO cool!!!  Let's take a closer look....

Oh yes!!!!
The DIE CUT EPHEMERA is always a favourite of mine! I mean seriously, could it get any cooler?!
You'll notice that I have snipped both my target pieces into half, and positioned them around the top left, and bottom right corners of my page to encourage the diagonal flow of the design! I have then layered them with more embellishments - love it! More ephemera stars as well as ENAMEL SHAPES further enhance the flow of my layout across the page.

WOOD VENEER SHAPES & FLAIR BUTTONS are perfect additions to any scrapbook layout, but I just love how they add dimension and interest to this particular design.
Here's a view of the other embellished corner......

Boy Oh Boy, indeed!
That VENEER really adds warmth and balance to all the white and brights!
And honestly, that FLAIR really is awesome!!!
The playful font and colours on the flair coordinate perfectly with the THIS WAY pattern paper base. You'll also spy a complimenting CHIPBOARD ACCENT STICKER star or two!
Such a striking page that's so easily put together!
The final feature of this cool kid page is the DIE CUT EPHEMERA title and subtitles.
Here's a better look at them.....



For added impact, I mounted my That's My Boy title ephemera on foam dots. I love that extra dimension for titles! The No.1 ephemera adorning my sweet boy's photo is also mounted on foam too, because after all, he's our No.1 Boy for sure! The You Rock ephemera completes the layout - almost as a final statement to my Mister A.

And there you have it!
 My latest scrapbook page with the awesome You ROCK collection!

I hope I have inspired you to get creating!
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment!
til next time,

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment