Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Endless Summer: Best Ever!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends & Fans!

Today I am sharing a scrapbook layout for the Endless Summer theme week over at 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio!
This collection has such a soft pastel colour palette, and it truly creates the prettiest of Summer layouts!
I am always in awe of the fabulous pattern paper designs that Cocoa Vanilla Studio create, and the woodgrain papers are always a firm favourite of mine! They always add warmth to all the cool, pastel designs!
Here's what I've created with the Endless Summer collection today....

"Best Ever"


Oh isn't he the cutest?!
 He absolutely loves Summer days spent at the beach, and the Endless Summer collection is just perfect for documenting it all! 
And yes, you'll spy woodgrain paper, CV-ES001 SWEET TREATS (reverse side) here to compliment and accent that fabulous clouds paper, CV-ES002 BLUE SKIES  And don't they look fabulous together?!! I have mounted Blue Skies onto white cardstock, 
and lightly distressed the edges because, it is after all, a boy page! In the layer beneath my super cute photo, you'll also spy that cool green pattern paper, CV-ES006 SUNBLEACHED - just awesome!

The rest of my layout is simply layered embellishing with all the fabulous bits n pieces you'll find in the Endless Summer collection! 
Let's take a closer look at them.......


The WOOD VENEER are always incredible, and I couldn't resist using the script words, Best Ever, for my title!
 Again, I have used woodgrain (DIE CUT EPHEMERA)  & VENEER to add warmth and balance to my layout. They also provide a touch of masculinity to this somewhat pretty page! 
The clouds are really fun, and playful!



 ACCESSORY STICKERS surround my large central photo, and add to the layering and colours in my scrapbook layout design! 
I should add that the doily and cotton floss are from my stash, but everything else in this layout is from the Endless Summer collection.

And how about those FLAIR!!! Good Life for sure!!!

 
The FLAIR BUTTON featuring the clouds design is just the cutest! I love how it coordinates perfectly with the Blue Skies paper! Really making a prominent feature of clouds on this beachy page!
You'll spy more pretty DIE CUT EPHEMERA throughout my design, with many of the pieces layered togethered....


Oh Yeah! This kid has definitely got sunshine on a cloudy day!!! 
So happy and joyful!
Loving the high gloss, fun design WOODIES in this embellishment cluster, as well as the ENAMEL SHAPES!  
Endless Summer - It's just too much fun!!!

Hope my Summer theme layout has inspired you!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
 Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment