Paper Issues: October Pawsitively Pets





Hi Creative Friends (& animal lovers)!

It's time for our new monthly pets challenge over at Paper Issues!
This month the challenge is to scrap either a pet or animal photograph and
use 2 different fonts in the title.
Too easy!
Here's mine....

"Hooray Giraffe"


Love this!
As you can see, I went with a recent zoo memory where Mr A for Awesome got to feed his favourite animal - the giraffe!
I've used the very striking & bold, Amy Tangerine: Oh Happy Day! collection for this layout. 
The giraffe pattern paper was perfect for my layout. Not only does it have giraffes, but it also has a lot of red (Mister A's favourite colour!)  Winning!!!
Here's a few close ups.....


Awesome! 
My title is created from two different Amy Tangerine Thicker sets: Hooray is from the Better Together phrase set, & Giraffe is from Oh Happy Day! Thickers. 
I've also added a few accent words, & a subtitle, with the Oh Happy Day! clear stickers. Super!


A few layers of Oh Happy Days papers beneath my photo too!
So much Happy going on here! So glad I've scrapped this wonderful moment! 
*Note: Those stunning gold glitter dots are Sparkles-Enamel Dots from Cocoa Vanilla Studio: 
Make A Wish collection
 & the sequins and thread are from my stash*

And there you have it!
My take on this month's Pawsitively Pets challenge.

You can order Amy Tangerine and so much more in the Paper Issues store here!
Use my code: AMANDA  to save 20% off your order 


To see what our talented team created, 
& to find out on how to play along

Thanks for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment