Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Hello Happy!






Hi Everyone!
Today I am sharing a layout created for a recent Cocoa Vanilla Studio sponsorship of the challenge blog, Creative Scrappers.
Here's what the sketch looks like.....
cs-sketch-299
Fun, huh?!
As it's a sketch, the team didn't want all out layouts looking the same - so I chose to use the gorgeous
I love this collection! It is such a fresh & contemporary range, just perfect for my style!
Here's what I created with it....
"Hello Happy"
img_20160722_140744
Isn't this the prettiest?!! I love this collection - it's so versatile and can inspire on so many levels!
I decided to keep this layout quite modern and fresh; uncomplicated if you will, just like my beautiful subject in the photograph!
Oh, and how cool are the Digital Cut Files that belong to this collection?!! LOVING those cameras, so fun!!!
Let's take a closer look.....
img_20160722_140215
So many paper pretties and embellies on this layout!
I have used the paper, CV-CH004 DOODLE DANDY as my base layer, then added papers CV-CH003 PAISLEY PATCH & CV-CH005 LEAF LITTER to matte my photos onto. I've been totally inspired by the camera Flair Button, and as such have used hearts and cameras as the embellishment feature on my layout.
To cut through all the sweet pastel pretties, I have used the gorgeous script Wood Veneer Words as my title. LOVE them!
Here's another look.....
img_20160722_140412
Love that title!!!
Colour Me  Happy also features the sweetest Snip-Its! I've used some as an alternative to ephemera, and the others form subtitles and journaling. Awesome!
The second flair on my layout is that stunning geo heart, which coordinates perfectly with the Snip Its hearts  - it's so cute!
img_20160722_140553
How awesome are the Digital Cut Files in Colour Me Happy?!! If you have a digital cutting machine you NEED these files! They're so versatile and work with any of the Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections! You can get them here.
To give my layout a 'finished' look, I added a few Cool Enamel Dots and voila!
That's my take on the super fun Creative Scrappers sketch!
I hope you feel inspired to get creating with the fresh & contemporary
Thanks for visiting,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment