Imaginarium Designs: August Creations




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for a little more Imaginarium Designs inspiration with Amanda :)
 I have three very different (but all inspiring) layouts to share with you today,
 so let's get straight into it!
First up, I have this very delicate and super sweet girly page, 
"Beautiful" 


 Isn't this just the sweetest?! Told you it was delicate!
I used patterned papers and ephemera from Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Life Is Beautiful collection, as well as a few intricate chippie designs! The soft mixed media background is a combination of gel medium, crystal snow fine glitter and Lindy's Gang Magicals - a really pretty blend!
You'll spy twigs, butterflies and the word 'beautiful' from the versatile Imaginarium Designs range!


The tiny word title works with the delicacy of the layout, but I've treated it with some Gold ink to make it stand out all the same. She truly is our Beautiful girl!
Let's take a closer look at the other chippies.....


Aren't these butterflies just so prrreeeetty! I've used Versa Ink: Sea Foam on both of them, and then layered a hand punched butterfly over one of them. The layering adds dimension, and interest to the chipboard. Cute result!  
I used the same layering on the Versa Ink: Petal Pink butterfly below too! 


But it's the white embossed twigs that are my favourites! So intricate and fine!
Perfect for my ephemera bloom cluster!


Simply stunning!

Imaginarium Designs Products:







My second layout that I am sharing with you today is still on the pretty side but quite a different look....
"My Best Friend"


Wow! I love everything about this layout! 
From that dear photo, through to the colours, the gold glitter, the watercolour background, 
The Cut Shoppe cut files & of course, those perfect chipboard pieces - I love it all!
Let's start with that swirly frame which I've used to matte my photo onto....


I love how it just pops from behind my photo, discretely drawing your eye into my photo.
I've given it a good coat of American Crafts: Archival Pigment Ink  in Amethyst. The depth of the purple really works with all the blues in the background.
But it's that chipboard phrase title that wows me......


I've used a glitter gold embossing powder on this chipboard & doesn't it sparkle?!! Really fabulous, bold, big impact result, ideal for a title. Love! 

Imaginarium Designs Products:







And my final creation for you today is a layout that I created for a Paper Issues challenge this month, but it was just too divine not to take a closer look at......

"You are AMAZING"


So stunning! Love all the gold trimmings on this layout! 
Infact, I think it's safe to say I am crushing on gold titles at the moment too! I've used Versa Ink in Gold for all the chippies, as well as a little of that glitter treatment on a few of the hearts too. Here's a close up for you....


Naww! They really do love each other so very much! To keep the page flowing, I've ensured that both the word love and phrase title are of a similar font too......


Ooooh! All that glittering gold; love, love, LOVE!!!

Imaginarium Designs Products:





And there you have it! A rather golden start to the month!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment