Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Mixed Media LOVE!





Hi my gorgeous friends! 
Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Love Always inspiration!
Today I have a stunning mixed media page that I think you're going to love! I wanted to demonstrate that despite this collections delicacy it's still perfect for bright splashes of paint - but rather than tell you about it, here it is.....
"LOVE"
IMG_20160812_131210 I know, isn't this stunning?!! So many pretty details! And oh, that background - swoon!
That sweet Geo Heart Cutfile is from the Colour Me Happy collection, but everything else on this page is from the beautiful Love Always collection. And honestly, I can't get enough of Love Always! It is so delicate and divine!
Let's take a closer look at this layout....
IMG_20160812_131337Isn't the die cut ephemera just gorgeous?! The detailing on those butterflies!!!! And those sweet blooms - they have a watercolour wash to them which originally inspired my use of watercolours on this layout. You'll also spy some sequins from the Bits & Pieces pkt, and those sparkle enamel dots. Here's another view.....
IMG_20160812_131559
How sweet are the ombre alpha stickers! To make mine 'pop' against my painty background, I've outlined them with a fine tip black pen. This also aids to connect the sticker title to the striped pattern paper, Twin Set & the detailed ephemera butterflies.
IMG_20160812_131720
This makes me so happy indeed! The Cocoa Vanilla Studio flair are always a perfect finishing touch to any page!
IMG_20160812_131910 There's quite a lot of embellishments to this page - the cutfile heart, sequins, ephemera, enamel dots, stickers, a few vellum leaves & that flair! But I really need to mention the pattern papers. The Twin Set paper is my favourite in the collection - I received 4 sheets, and I've already bought more! LOVE the stripes!!! The other paper that you see layered beneath those black stripes, is actually the reverse side of Twin Set ( Pretty awesome when you can't refer to it as a "B" side because it's too fabulous!)
And there you have it! Quite a simple layout design, but because every element corresponds, it's always a winner! And I think my  watercolour inspired background worked a treat ;)
Hope I've inspired you to get your Love Always papers out & start scrapping up a storm (& maybe some mixed  media fun too!)
Til next time,

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment