Studio Fourteen40: Pastel Pretty!




Hi Everyone! 
Welcome back for a lil more Studio Fourteen40 goodness!
I have a couple of  super sweet, pastel, feminine pages to share with you today....
"PRETTY"

IMG_20160405_121756

I think the title sums it up perfectly, don't you think? PRETTY indeed!
I've actually been scrapping my paper stash to make way for more pretty things - but using up scraps never looked so good! It truly is those fabulous Studio Fourteen40 adornments & title that take this layout to beyond the scraps!

Let's take a closer look....

IMG_20160405_122027

Aren't those Alphas simply amazing?! They're actually one of my all-time favourite Studio Fourteen40 products. They are easy to apply, and they look fabulous! I've used the hand drawn Coral - but the rounded pine lime are just as awesome!
You'll find them here in the shop.

And as usual, how incredible are those flair?!! I am a bit of a flair junkie & the soft, pastel ones are just too easy to embellish with. I've used the Confetti Collection - Set 5 - perfect for soft, delicate girly pages!


Here's another look at those flair - love them!

IMG_20160405_122159
I really do love these pretty flair, they really do compliment my pastel patterned papers perfectly!
You'll also spy some gorgeous Charms Creations Clouds and handcoloured crochet Doilies there too - beautiful!
& for finishing touches, who can go past the Bits of Glitz - Gems?!

IMG_20160405_122341

These are stunning lil embellishments that really do add that special touch!
I've used the Disco Fever Gems  & you'll find them here.


The second layout I am sharing with you today is one I created at an online crop - so you may have seen it - but it's just too lovely not to take a closer look at ;)

"How Sweet It Is"

IMG_20160318_154300

I know - gorgeous, huh? A truly beautiful moment to capture & scrap!
That stunning paper collection is 'Felicity' from Pinkfresh Studio & the colours are just perfect for partnering with Studio Fourteen40 flair! Let's take a closer peak....

IMG_20160318_153834

Oh how I love pretty flair! And both the Gelato & Lovely collections are made for sweet pages like this!
I've used the green 'lovely' flair - Set 2 from the lovely collection


& you'll notice that I popped a little cotton thread under the button to add more interest...

IMG_20160318_154544

I also used the multicoloured flair from Set 2 of the Gelato collection


which is also 'dressed' with a little cotton and some sweet die cut ephemera. Love it!

IMG_20160318_154101

 Another super sweet, pastel page that is made complete with Studio Fourteen40 embellishments!
& just incase you're over all that sweetness - here's a more vibrant, contemporary layout...

"Remember"

IMG_20160320_151730

Stash busting again & using negative space as an interest point. But again, the star of the layout (apart from my gorgeous Miss) is that fabulous foil flair! I mean, does it get any better than foil flair?!! WOW!
I am needing more of these flair - you can see them all here.
And that's all folks!
I hope my post today has given you some ideas &
inspired you to use a little more Studio Fourteen40 awesomeness in your creating!
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo
AJ DT

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment