Simple Stories: You Are Here Layouts




Hi Creative Friends!

Today I am sharing my first DT creations for Shop & Crop Scrapbooking 
& boy-oh-boy was I delighted to receive the new
With bright, vibrant colours and a modern, contemporary feel this collection was right up my alley! LOL... I may have created not one, not two but three layouts to inspire you with! 
(Yep. It's that good!)
But enough chattering, let's see what I came up with...

"You Are Here"


I know - how awesome are those chipboard frames?!! Lots of cool ephemera and wood veneer shapes here too! With such vibrant colours and patterns a really simple page design works perfectly. I've used double thick mounting tape to raise my sweet photograph, as well as the title & subtitle bars to create just a lil more interest.

Let's take a closer look at that fabulous wood veneer title.....


Love that cute veneer heart too!
Did I mention the to die for stickers?
I mean, seriously, how awesome are those hibiscus stickers that I've layered with my wood veneer title?! Just adorbs!

Next up, I have this sweet holiday snap page....
"HELLO Paradise"


Naww.... Love this pic! So many wonderful memories from this trip together! 
I've used lots of off cut pieces of patterned paper to create a beautiful layers to matte my photograph onto. Sweet! (I've also added in a doily from my personal stash).
But the real hero on this layout are those stickers!!! 
That title is just fantastic! Exquisitely cut and super easy to apply - love!

Here's a closer view.....


Those pineapple veneers are just too fun!!!
You can see why I am totally in LOVE with Simple Stories: You Are Here - just awesome!
I'm not much of a travel scrapper but this collection is just so fun and playful! 

And my final layout that I am sharing with you today is this selfie one.....

"GO Travel"


Love the map patterned paper here - really cool! 
And again, those stickers - the title 'travel' and that camera?!! Just too fabulous!
This page is actually quite a story for me.
For sometime, my health was in a bad way....
But I am pleased to say I am doing well & this pic reminds me that I now look healthy and am ready to go travel! Time to spread our wings and fly! 
How wonderful that our papercrafting can be so cathartic too!

Here's a close -up for you....


Lots of fun, bright layers and yes, those stickers are definitely a MUST buy! ;)

Thanks for stopping by today!

I hope I have inspired you to get creating with this fantastic Simple Stories collection!
Best part - it's all in the store NOW and you can get it here

til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment