Cocoa Vanilla Studio: JOY




Hi Creative Friends!
Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio Christmas goodness!
Earlier this month, I shared my first layout with the stunning new, Tis The Season collection - well since then I've been on a bit of a roll and scrapping the festive season like there's no tomorrow! Lol!
Seriously though, it is hard to put this collection down - such gorgeous colours and patterned papers!
I've gone for a boy layout to share with you today, because despite the pretty reds and pinks, Tis The Season has some cool blues and mints as well!
Here's my layout,
"JOY"
2015-11-07 17.54.33
Oh, isn't he the cutest?! Such a hilariously happy boy! Love this!
Let's start with those fun patterned papers - really cool designs!
I've used the reverse sides of Very Merry & Good Cheer
CV-TS002
CV-TS004
But it isn't just the patterned papers that are fun, bright and happy - check out the fun embellishments....
2015-11-07 17.55.51
Wood veneer, flair, enamel dots, little stars, stickers and die cut ephemera really complete this page!
I do love the colours of the enamel dots - they partner perfectly to the papers!
2015-11-07 17.56.42
And those wood veneers? Well, they'd be my favourite yet! So cool!
How fun is that arrow & title?!
2015-11-07 17.57.23
And the stickers! Well, I'm not a huge sticker gal but these stickers won me over big time - just awesome!
It's not often I choose to scrap Christmas, but Tis The Season has changed my mind!
So contemporary, so bright and fun - LOVE it!
Hope you liked my layout and feel inspired to scrap your Jolly Memories too!
Thanks for visiting, 
Happy Arty Days, Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment