Guest Designer: Couture Creations: September #2




Hi Lovelies, 

Today I am sharing my final Guest Designer project for 
Couture Creations for September!
I have had so much fun!
Let me say, I am totally in love with the Christmas Emporium collection - so very pretty!!

I've created another really modern and contemporary page again, 
But this time it's a boy page with the pretty blue toned pattern papers.
Here's my 8.5" x 11" layout, 

"Jolly, Merry Boy"


How cute is this boy & his Santa?!! Love it!
And aren't those blue Christmas papers just divine?!!
Evidence that vintage papers don't necessarily need to be vintage style layouts.

Here's a snapshot of the products I've used today.....


And here's how to recreate this page....



1. Pre cut the above featured Christmas Eve Intricutz Dies: Be Merry & Mistletoe in kraft cardstock. Place aside for use later.


2. Trim the above featured Christmas Emporium pattern paper into 8.5" x 11". Keep the off cuts!


3. Trim white cardstock into 8" x 10.5", and trim the 'off cuts' into 7.5" x 3". Adhere to layout as shown above.


4. Create layers with above featured blue striped patterned paper.


5. Attach kraft mistletoe die cuts, photogrpah and blue adhesive chipboard tag.


6. Adhere the 'Merry' die cut, & an embellishment.
I used a pretty handmade heart from Charms Creations, but any medium sized embellie would work well here.


7. Complete the page with your favourite blue ink, and those too sweet blue Gemstones.


Voila! 

A super fun, happy Christmas page to add to your Album - 
or if you're like me, 
I am creating an 8.5" x 11" December Daily that I will add this to!
Christmassy Cheer!

Thanks for visiting, 
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo












Leave a Comment

Post a Comment