Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Life Is Beautiful: This Makes Me Smile!




Hi Happy Arty Days Fans!
Welcome back for more awesome inspiration with the stunning new Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection,
*NEW* Life Is Beautiful
Today I have a super sweet boy page to share with you!
I know, Life Is Beautiful is super pretty & feminine, but its also perfect for the lil guys in our lives too!
Let me show you what I mean, after all a picture does say a thousand words....
"This Makes Me Smile"
2015-08-28 19.06.05
 Yep. Really, really happy!!!
How could this not make you smile?!
A super cool lil guy with super cool, pattern papers & a colour palette that sings of Summer!
Minty hues with pops of tangerine and navy - pure awesomeness!
I am especially loving that mint stripe pattern paper, including its reverse side too...
Isn't it divine?! I have used the hearts side to matte my photograph too! Love it!
I've also used the reverse side of this striking paper to add a more masculine feel to my layout,
Those navy and white chevrons add a slightly nautical & Summer feel also!
But there's more than just fabulous papers in Life Is Beautiful, there's lots of amazing embellishments!
I have used a few of them to adorn my page, let's take a closer look...

2015-08-28 19.07.06
Enamel dots that are super glossy & in a variety of colours and sizes (in the one pack for crafty convenience), trendy wood veneer shapes and words, cute stickers, funky flair and divine die cut ephemera - absolute bliss!
Let's take another peak....
2015-08-28 19.08.00
Triangles are still right on trend, and the journal cards with these brightly coloured shapes are perfect for my boy! And also ideal for my layout title, "This makes me smile".
I think you'll agree that despite it's girly-prettiness, this collection really works for boys!
Oh, & how cool is that printed wood veneer tab?!
Lots of die cut ephemera that would suit any layout.....
2015-08-28 19.08.42Those Admit One tickets are the sweetest!!
2015-08-28 19.09.28 Yes, this page is all kinds of boy happy!!!
Hope it has inspired you to try scrapping your boys with 
Thanks for joining me today,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment