Kaisercraft 2015/16 DT Announcement!





2016-16
Hi everyone!

So it's finally official - 
get your dancing shoes on
 & join in a truly happy dance with me as I announce that 

- I made the 2015/16 Kaisercraft Design Team! -

Woo Hoo! 
I am so thrilled and delighted!
You all know how much I love being part of this amazing team
 & I feel truly honoured to be invited to stay on for another year! 
YAY!!!!

To check out the official announcement & to see who else made the DT, 
please click here.

A huge congratulations to eveyone who made the team 
& a very big thankyou to YOU!
I received so many supportive comments, messages and emails from you all, 
I can't begin to tell you how much that meant!
Thankyou!

Have an amazing weekend,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment