Scrap & Play Challenge #6




Hi everyone,
Thanks for stopping by to take a peak at my take on challenge #6 over at Scrap & Play!
Here's what the new challenge looks like......



Pick one of the above listed summer songs and use the title (or lyrics) on your creation!

The Summer Hit that I chose was Summertime - Beyonce & I used it as my page title.
I had some really beautiful photos of my gorgeous two down at the beach, so naturally I did a coastal page!
Let's take a look.........


Loooooove this photo so much! How divine is that hand hold?!
He trusts her - she adores him!!!
Because this photo is deeply personal I've shared the pre-journalled version with you - but on our family copy, there's some story just beneath the photo. ;)
I wanted to keep this page simple - really let the photo be the focus - so not much embellishing. 
The shells were collected on the day that the photo was taken, so again really meaningful!
The papers are Basic Grey: Hey Girl & the title stickers are Simple Stories: Snap!

So that's my take on Challenge #6 at Scrap & Play, but I urge you to join us & submit your creation! 
There's always great prizes up for grabs and this challenge suits beginners through to advanced creators - so no excuses! C'mon - get your craft on!

Thanks for visiting, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment