CMS Challenge #66




Hi everyone! Welcome to another Color Me Scrappy Challenge!
Challenge #66 / Let's have a BBQ!

Here's what it looks like......



Use the above featured colour palette & for added fun, include some food on your creation. It could be in your photo,a die cut, an embellishment etc.

I had a few creative ideas in mind, but this card was definitely the most fun & playful...

"Keep Calm: She'll be APPLES!" 

I had this cute apple paper left over from my Kaisercraft, Fine & Sunny Collection - I just had to use it!
 Isn't it so sweet?!
The frame is created from the same paper collection & die cut from Couture Creations Nesting Dies. 
The dark green stickers & title are Fancy Pants Designs: As You Wish collection and lastly, that awesome red washi tape is October Afternoon.
I love how colour challenges make me mix-up my brands and use up my stash!
Why dont you give this challenge a try???
I'd love to see what you're creating :) - click here to get started!

Thanks for visiting,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment