Elle's Studio: October Kit Projects!




 


Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness with the 

October Kit reveal! 

If you haven't seen it yet, you can check out ALL the amazing new things HERE!

And here's a quick look at a couple gorgeous pages I've created with it all...

"Autumn Fun" - 12 x 12 scrapbook layout



Fall is always my favorite color! 
Isn't this stunning?! 
Let's take a closer look...


I adore the stitching around the heart - such a beautiful detail for a note card! 
But it's the cascading Autumn Die Cuts leaves that really have my heart...



Just divine!!! 
But if Autumn warmth and golden days aren't quite your thing, don't worry!
Here's a more crisp and cool Fall page,

"This Is Everything" - 12 x 12 scrapbook layout


How awesome is this?! 
Super fresh and contemporary for my cool guy! 
Here's a more detailed look...



This is everything! 
The October Kit & Add-ons couldn't possibly be any better! 


I hope my projects have inspired you today!
Thanks for stopping by, 
 til next time, 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment