Elle's Studio: December Kit & New Releases Inspiration!




 

Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness with the December Kit & new releases!

It might be the last kit of the 2020, but let me tell you, it's going to make your crafty projects a December to Remember! 

Check out these fabulous new products....

December Kit

Oh, how good is this?! Loving all the Christmas, Winter & New Year's elements especially!

The Add-On items are going to amaze you....

Whoa!!! 
So.much.awesomeness!!! 
I can't even begin to pick a favorite here - all so fabulous!

And the Digital products don't disappoint either!


Love it all!!! 


I couldn't resist getting into the Festive Spirit, and sharing a lil Christmas love...

"'Tis the Season"


So fun and playful! Love this! A joyful moment, indeed! 

Other Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock - Avalanche, Clear Crystals, & Sewing Machine Stitching. 

Let's take a closer look....


The mix of Fa La La & Christmas Basics 6.5" x 8" papers with the new December Kit is so good! 
I fussy cut my papers to create the illusion of  mistletoe hanging on my layout. I really love how effective this looks! 


The die cuts included in the December 2020 Kit were perfect for embellishing around my mistletoe with!


How cute are the bow and cork tag?! Adore!


So magical, indeed! Love this Christmas page! 

My second layout is all about my super son, 

"My Bright Star"


How bright & fun!!!



I've mixed the Stitched Stars Wood Veneers with some fussy cut stars from the December 2020 Kit, and opted for a really bold color scheme. 


Acetate alphas are always for the win!


Such a super cool page for my super star! 

I hope my projects have inspired you! 

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time,

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment