Elle's Studio: October Kit & New Releases Inspiration!




 Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness! 

It's the 10th of the month which means a brand new kit reveal, plus a ton of fabulous new products in the shop as well! Yay!!!

Here's a peek at the October 2020 Kit


Oh wow! Just look at those fabulous die cuts & journal cards - SO good!

The new products for October are pretty amazing too....


WHOA!!! 
Totally awesome!

And last, but by no means least, the October Autumn Printables & Digital Cut Files....



So many creative possibilities with these! 
Infact, I was so inspired by the October Autumn Printables that I have used them for both my projects today! 
Here's what I came up with, 

"AUTUMN" 


Whoa! How awesome is that large feature title?!! LOVE!

Other Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock - Avalanche, Sequins, Staples, Machine Stitching, Staz On - Black.  

Let's take a closer look at this super fun Fall page!


That title is errrything!!!
I selected the journal card with Autumn on the side of it, printed it at as an A4 size photo onto some white paper & then fussy cut out the letters. I machine stitched the letters into position and then embellished them with a variety of fussy cut Fall leaves from another of the journal tags. Here's a close up of this fab title...


Seriously SO cool! Such a terrific way to incorporate the Autumn Printables into your memory keeping!


More fussy cut pieces embellish  my photo cluster too, as well as a couple of the Autumn Printables labels! 



Such a simple page, and yet so perfect for Fall! 

My second layout is a sweet 8.5 x 11" layout, 

"My Boy" 


How cute is this?! I just adore it!
Other Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock - Avalanche, white tissue paper, wooden peg. 

Here's a better look at my page....


For this sweet page I printed the journal card as an A4 photo on white cardstock. This created the appearance of a patterned paper background for my 8.5 x 11" page. I trimmed the base of my page with more fussy cut labels, and used a mix of fussy cut pieces to embellish both my photo and page. 



I used some journal cards to layer beneath my photo as well as some white tissue wrap from my stash. 


Those fussy cut leaves are really cool! 


The Jane Alphabet Stickers combined with that fussy cut, printed heart were perfect for my title! 



And there you have it! 
Two very different, but both very awesome layouts, created mostly with the 


Be sure to stop back a lil later in the month for more Elle's Studio October Kit inspiration!
Thanks so much for visiting today! 
til next time, 


Leave a Comment