Elle's Studio: February Kit Love & Process Videos!







Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness with 
This month is totally going to have you seeing rainbows!!!
 But rather than rave, here's what I'm talkin' 'bout.....


 I know, right? Those colors, those patterns - SO good!

Wait til you see the February Add On items.....


Wa wa WOW!!!
A full sheet of brightly colored Puffy Rainbow Stickers!!!! Cork Stars, Acrylic Clouds & Raindrops, awesome veneers, acetate alphas, clear stamps and so much more!!!!
I.can't.handle! Beyond words gorgeous!

& the February Digital Cut Files & Printables are all kinds of awesome too....



Aaah-MAY-zing!!!! 
So much awesomeness in this month's reveal!
All.the.rainbow goodness!

(& be quick because these lovelies will sell out fast!)

And now for some rainbow, I mean, Elle's Studio inspiration!
I have process videos for both of my projects today too - so be sure to watch them at the end!

Here's my first layout with these pretty scrapbook supplies, 

"Always Be A Rainbow"


Wow! For the love of rainbows!!! 

Other Supplies: Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock, Watercolors.


Isn't this a stunner?! 
A really wonderful page for my darling girl! 
You'll spy that I used the February Printables to create that super large, feature rainbow - so good! 
Another feature of this page that I am really loving is the some of the best moments note card from the February Kit, which I have cut to create a pocket frame for my sweet girl's photo! And let's not forget that amazing mixed font title!!! Those Teal Acetate Alphabet letters are just amazing!!!


Gosh, I just loooooove everything about this layout! So bright & fun & whimsical!
The Acrylic Clouds and Acrylic Raindrop Confetti teamed with the Cork Stars and fussy cut clouds (Love Is 6 x 8.5" Paper Stack)  really add to the magic of this design! 
But it's those rainbows that I can't stop thinking about! Here's another look at them....




Ga ga gor-jus!!! All.the.rainbow LOVE! 
Wanna see more? Please watch the process video HERE



Thanks so much for watching! I hope you enjoyed my video!

And what's better than one rainbow?
A double rainbow of course! 

Here's an 8.5" x 11" boy layout featuring more rainbow magic....

"Boy You Shine"


Total awesomeness! Such a fun, fresh & playful page!

Other Supplies: Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock, Pinkfresh Studio Ink Pads - Seaside & Slumber.


Oh this is all kinds of magic, indeed!
A really fun and fresh twist on the first page, but with a more masculine feel to it. So cool! 


For this layout, I just couldn't resist using the negative of the Rainbow Digital Cut File and backing it with a mix of Polka Dot Journaling Tags and Love Is.. 6 x 8.5" Paper Stack papers. And speaking of mixing, how about that mixed font title?! Love it!


I also used those Coral Puffy Alphabet Stickers to number my veneer sentiments, and create order and movement across my page.


But in the end, it was rainbows for undeniable the win! lol!
You can see this sweet boy page from start to finish in my process video HERE:


Thanks so much for watching, liking & subscribing to my channel, it really means so much!
I hope I have inspired you to get creating today!

***Shop ALL the Elle's Studio February Kit & new releases HERE***

Thanks so much for visiting,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's really the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh 42 pounds less than us.

    (And realistically, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap this link to uncover if this short questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete