Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Boys Rule Inspiration!




Hi Friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Today I am sharing a super cool  Cocoa Vanilla Studio scrapbook page with their super awesome BOYS RULE line! 
This collection is seriously cool & just rocks when it comes to scrapping the boys!  
But enough chatter, here's my scrapbook layout,

"Future Pilot"


Whoa!!! How awesome is this?! 
RAD, indeed!
I have featured the stunning CV-BR007 STAR FALL paper as my layout background, distressed & folded the right edge of this paper and stapled a trim of CV-BR009 GOOD TIMES behind it. This created a really raw, and edgy look which enhanced the masculinity of the overall design. The use of metal hardware (staples) not only attached the two papers, but also emphasized the rawness. 
Simple, but so effective!


I backed my sweet boy's photograph with a few cool layers of the MISCELLANY frames and die cuts, as well as some fussy cut labels from CV-BR006 BOY STUFF paper. To these layers, I inserted in a few ACCESSORY STICKER stars and words/phrases, and then attached this photo cluster to my page. With my focal point in place, I then tucked my CHIPBOARD PIECES title 'RAD' into the top of the photo layers.


Over my treasured photograph, I foam mounted a couple more ACCESSORY STICKERS that featured stars, plus added I that awesome 'king of the world' FLAIR BUTTON. So cool!!!



To the right side of the photo cluster, I tucked in the 'reach for the stars' ACCESSORY STICKER - both the print and the sentiment coordinated perfectly with my page design.


More ACCESSORY STICKERS are used to adorn the bottom left of my photo cluster, as well as a few die cuts. To complete the photo cluster I foam mounted & overlapped that fabulous 'adventure' CHIPBOARD PIECE. Awesome!
For my title to be noticed on such a dark paper, I dove into my COCOA VANILLA STUDIO: COLOUR ME HAPPY stash and used the plain white ALPHABET STICKERS. I embellished around my title with more of the ACCESSORY STICKERS as well as two of the brush stroke CLEAR STICKERS. A few dots of white paint completed the page.


Simple, and yet so epic!!!
Scrapping the boys is made super easy (& totally awesome) with the fabulous 
BOYS RULE collection!
Thanks so much for visiting - I hope I have inspired you to get creating today!
til next time,

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment