Hip Kit Club: Hello, Hello Sunshine Layout & Process Video





Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back for more Hip Kit Club awesomeness! 
Today I am sharing some inspiration with the August 2019 Scrapbook & Cardstock Kits! 
MY assignment for today is to feature an exclusive HKC digital cut file, add mixed media, and use either fussy cutting or punches. 
Here's what I came up....

"Hello, Hello Sunshine"


Wow!!!
Isn't this stunning! 

You'll spy a ton of fussy cutting from the Pink Paislee Paige Evans Truly Grateful collection, as well as those sweet bows from the new Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Heritage line. 
The cut file I chose to use is called Floral Globe and is a subscriber exclusive! 
& my darling photograph is framed with that fabulous Pretty Little Studio frame from the Indian Summer collection - LOVE!!!
You can see how this layout was created in my process video below....




Thanks so much for watching! 
I hope I have inspired you to get creating with these fabulous kits!

til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment