Paper Issues: November Take 5 Tuesday!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for a new month of Scrapbook & Papercraft fun with
Paper Issues!
Let's kickstart the month with one of my all time favourite challanges; Take 5 Tuesday!
Here's the list to work from...



Super fun!
And here's my take on it...

"Loved"


So very pretty, huh?!
I have used the new Maggie Holmes, Gather collection from Crate Paper & it's just divine!!!
Perfect for my beautiful subject!
I've used 7 of the 15: Cardstock, chipboard, plaid/checks, something shiny, stickers, bow & a title.
The Gather collection is really pretty, everything just kinda puts itself together! LOVE it!
Here's a few close - ups....


How cool is that chippie sticker, '#Beautiful'?!!
And the ephemera is always divine....




Love the glitter thicker word! Perfect title for my darling daughter!


How sweet are the embellishments?! 
I cant decide if I love the bow or the ballerina more - lol! Just stunning!

And that's my take - but I can't wait to see yours!
Find out how to play along, as well as see what the rest of the talented team created here.

To get your crafty fingers on Gather (& more) visit the Paper Issues store
AND
Use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off your total order!
Thanks for stopping by!
til  next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment