Echo Park: Petticoats & Pinstripes Fun!




Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all having a scrap-tastic day!

Today I am sharing my recent creations for Shop & Crop Scrapbooking!
I was lucky enough to receive the super fun  
Echo Park: Petticoats & Pinstripes collection to play with!
This paper collection is seriously cool & on the 'must have' list - but rather than rave, let me show you what I'm talking about....
(oh, and by the way; I only had a few sheets of this paper & some loose pieces of ephemera to play with - so imagine how good it is when you purchase the entire collection. Note to self: buy more, you love it! ;)  )
Here's my first page...

"You are my HERO"


I know, such a cool boy page, huh?! I am totally loving the primary colours featured in the palette for this Echo Park collection - strong, bold, & striking! Perfect for scrapping my boy with! Let's take a closer look....


Lol. Love this photo - too cute! And yes, he really is my lil hero!
The die cut ephemera in this range are quite fun too - I adore that DREAM BIG File Tab!
My title is also made from the ephemera too...


I used a few staples to connect my bunting title, & to also add a little more interest with a metal hardware look ;) A really simple, but effective touch for our masculine layouts. SO cool!
Speaking of cool, here is my second layout with Petticoats and Pinstripes, 

"What An Adventure"


LOL! Talk about fun - this lil guy cracks me up
& is honestly our Greatest Adventure by far!
For this layout, I've teamed up this collection with a couple of the new Travel: Wooden Shapes from Kaisercraft & some Cocoa Vanilla Studio: sequins - both of which are available in the store now too! 
But let's take a closer view of those awesome Pinstripes papers...


It's just gorgeous paper to play with! My title, "What An Adventure" has been fussy cut from one of the prints in the Journal Cards paper & adhered with mounted tape. Love how effective it looks!
The base paper has that warm vintage feel to it, and lends itself to those muted blues and bright reds! And I do love a little wooden shape or two to embellish with...


How cute are those ephemera pieces?! Such fun!
You can see why I'll be rushing back to the store to buy the complete collection kit...


I know - I NEED it all! 
Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment