Oh Hey Baby!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for more creative inspiration!
Today I am sharing this beautiful baby boy page featuring two of my favourite embellishment companies - Imaginarium Designs chipboard & Studio 1440.

IMG_20160311_130425

I know, how darling is he?! Such a sweet bubby boy!
And how delicate and pretty is the page too?
The chipboard is just stunning, huh?!! That heart gets me everytime! I chose to emboss mine in white gloss; same as my gorgeous title 'Little Treasure'. The results speak for themselves!
You can see that chipboard and more here
But, I also used lots of Studio Fourteen40 yummies & that's what I'd like to share with you today!

Starting with THOSE flair....

IMG_20160311_130624

Aren't they just so Awesome!
They form part of the Oh Baby collection and are just perfect for all our baby albums! I love the sweet designs; I've used two flair from the set - but they also come in lemon & baby pink too! Love it!

Oh Baby-Boy -Set 1

So divine! You can view the other designs and order them in the shop here.
But it isn't just pretty flair on this lovely layout; check out the file tabs and cutz too....

IMG_20160311_130759

IMG_20160311_130946

And let's not forget those baby blue "Use Your Words" strips!
I used mine as an alternative to a washi tape trim on the top and bottom of my layout - so cute! The words are the sweetest and work perfectly for all our baby memories! I know you're going to want these darling embellishments for all your baby creations, so here's a quick link to those gorgeous Oh Baby! Studio Fourteen40 products....

Oh Baby - Boy - File Tabs - Preview


Oh Baby Boy - Cute Cuts - Preview


Oh Baby Boy - use your words- preview


Thankyou so much for stopping by today!
I really hope my layout has inspired you to get creating with Imaginarium Designs & Studio 1440 
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment