Cocoa Vanilla Studio: FABULOUS!




Hello Cocoa Vanilla Studio lovelies!!!
Today I am sharing some FABULOUS Free Spirit inspiration!!!
I've been drooling over this super pretty collection, it's just sooooooo lovely!
But enough chatter, let's get straight into!
Here's my layout.....
"FABULOUS"
2016-01-01 19.03.15 (1)
I know, isn't this stunning?!!
I'd like to say it's because I am a talented papercrafter (scoff!) but let's be honest;
when paper collections are this cleverly designed, and teamed with such perfectly coordinating embellies,
it's impossible to not create something amazing!!! LOVE it!
Lots of cute layering with pretty pattern papers for my photo cluster!
And naturally, teamed up up with the sweetest die cut ephemera.....

2016-01-01 19.04.18
Love that XOXO ticket stub! So CUTE!!!
And that Fancy Button, Little Heart & Enamel Shapes trio - oh my! Just swoon worthy!
I am an enormous fan of the Fancy Buttons - so here's a peak at all of them so you understand my new obsession..
CV-FS018a
I told you! Totally obsessing over these cute as a buttons ;)
I am also loving the flair....
2016-01-01 19.06.32
But it's those Puffy Stickers that make my layout!
CV-FS014a
Oh these truly are FABULOUS!!! Best quality puffy stickers I've ever used too!
And let's not forget that divinely die cut navy butterfly!!!
Oh isn't this beautifully cut?! Ephemera to die for!
2016-01-01 19.07.35
Another gorgeously girly, Oh-so-pretty layout with Free Spirit!
Truly, if you love memory keeping then Free Spirit is your new best friend!
Hold that thought, my new bestie and I are off for a lil more creating ;)
Thanks for visiting,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment