Cocoa Vanilla Studio: The Best




Hello Happy Arty Days Friends!
How's your 2016 Summer holidays?
I've been trying to keep up-to-date with printing and scrapping my photos... LOL!
Let's be honest, I'm still playing catch up on last year's memories! But I have been using the new Hello Sunshine collection to record it all ;)
Here's a peak at one of my fave photos (& now layout) from 2015 -
"The best"
2015-12-19 13.40.04
I know, where do I start?! So many lovelies going on here!
Sweet Summer Days indeed!
I love all the brightly coloured pattern papers in Hello Sunshine, that I wanted to show them off a lil more. As in, both sides of the papers on the one page. So I guess I tried to channel some origami paper folding love with the SOLAR FLARE paper.
HELLO SUNSHINE | SOLAR FLARE PAPER | CV-HS002
I also really love the fun & playfulness of the patterns too - so I just had to feature the paper CHILL OUT
HELLO SUNSHINE | CHILL OUT PAPER | CV-HS004
Very cool! & tons of fun for my happy subjects!
Here's a closer look at that faux origami....
2016-01-01 11.55.48
Yes, I did 'staple' it into place. I do like the odd staple.... OK, I totally LOVE using my stapler on my scrapbook layouts! It not only holds things in perfect position, but also adds a more relaxed and fun feel. Staples can also create interest, texture and dimension. Anyways, moving on from the stapling, I also tucked a couple ticket stub stickers, journal sticker and an enamel shape under the fold. This really draws attention to that cute fold. Love it!
Let's take a closer look at some of the other pretty embellishments I've used today....
2016-01-01 11.54.15
Puffy stickers. Need I say more?! How fabulous are those puffy script words - LOVE!!!
I am also loving those super pretty blooms, the colours are just stunning! But it's the wood veneers that have me on this layout - Sooooooooooo COOL! (that bicycle is just awesome sauce!!!)
2016-01-01 11.52.40
 And let's not forget those sweet embellishments that really create a 'finished' look for all your layouts; Fancy ButtonsWoodies and Enamel Shapes.
Yep. I may be behind in my Summer scrapping, but with a collection being this easy to create with, it wont take me long to fill an album :)
Loving Hello Sunshine, and I am sure you will too!
Thanks for visiting,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment