Wonder Mini Album




Hi Creatives! 

Hooray, it's Fri-YAY!!!
Let's kick start the weekend with a lil crafty inspiration ;)

How cute is this super sweet mini album that I've been creating with 


I know, could it get any sweeter?!!


This gorgeous mini album is created from Imaginarium Designs chippie tags
which  have been covered in Crate Paper Inc's: WONDER collection. 
This album is actually quite large, so I've chosen just a few pages to share with you today!  
It also features chippie numerals & the new circles flourish coated in Bo Bunny gold paste 
(which I have used as a dangling charm).




Here's that dangling charm I was talking about - so sparkly and pretty!!!


 You'll also spy some new Imaginarium Designs mini hearts (inked), 
as well as little alphas and the words: beautiful, trouble, sweet  - covered in gesso. 

 


So very sweet indeed! 
& how awesome is that WONDER collection?!!
The papers are too fun, and the ephemera gets me everytime!
Just perfect for capturing my two darlings!

Anyways, enough chatting, 
Hope you enjoyed viewing part of my sweet mini & that it's inspired you to go have a crafty weekend!

Thanks for visiting,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo


Leave a Comment

  1. I like the idea of the dangle chipboard. Great looking album.

    ReplyDelete