APOCD: Workspace Wednesday: On my desk....





Hi Lovelies! 

Welcome back for more cake-me-up paper delights!
Today I am sharing a little Workspace Wednesday love! 
I've been having lots of fun playing with the scrumptious 


so this is how I found my desk today.....


Cute, huh?! 
I LOVE pastel everything! I am such a girly girl!
 The Fancy Pants Designs Office Suite collection is just divinely pretty! 
I am planning to re-order more of this - it's that good!



Awesomeness!!!

(& best news; it's still available for pre-order in the shop - but get in quick!)

So you've seen those pretties on my desk,
But here's what I created with them....

"Hello, darling" layout 


Oh those pretty papers!
Not only do they look divine, but they're also really textural. 
They feel wonderful to handle - almost like a lightweight watercolour paper :)
As the papers are 6 x 6", I needed to be clever with how I used them. 
This meant lots of trimming, distressing & stitching to make the most of the pattern papers.
 By splitting the pink crosses paper & covering the split with a solid colour, I've not only created interest but, also given the appearance of a full 12" sheet of paper. 
This is a really simple (& super easy) technique for coordinating smaller papers into full size layouts.

Did I mention that the coordinating Office Suite alphas are just too sweet?!!
Infact, all the embellishments in this kit are!
Let's take a closer look.......


A super cute doily from Bo Bunny no less, 
but what I am really loving at the moment are those divine Crate Paper Confetti puffy stickers!
Love gold embellishments with pastels, they partner perfectly!


Even the twine in this kit is the prettiest shade of sky blue!
*sigh* super paper pretties make my day!
Hope they made yours too!

I hope you feel inspired to get creating!
Thankyou for visiting,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo



Leave a Comment

  1. you will be a styling queen in no time if this is your first attempt Amanda-jayne! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely xo means so much coming from you!!!

      Delete
    2. Thankyou lovely xo means so much coming from you!!!

      Delete
    3. Thankyou lovely xo means so much coming from you!!!

      Delete