Cocoa Vanilla Studio: #Besties




Hi everyone!
Time for some more Cocoa Vanilla Studio yumminess!
Today I am sharing another gorgeously girly page created from the fabulous Sugar & Spice collection;
# Besties
2015-04-10 14.51.33
I know, how cute are these two?!! & they truly are partners in crime - real BFFs!
As they are such wonderfully, happy girls the Sugar & Spice collection was perfect for scrapping them!
Bright, joyous colours and pretty patterned papers are just what we need for our gorgeous daughters, nieces and friends!
And don't forget about divine embellishments.......
2015-04-10 18.28.05
How stunning are those cork hearts, wooden veneers & floral stickers?!!! Sooooooo pretty!
I love the printing on the wood veneers too - just adds that extra touch that creates a more finished look!
Let's take another look-see..... 2015-04-10 18.29.07
Absolutely love this embellie cluster! Such a beautiful adornment to my photo!
The doily & alphas are from my stash, but everything else featured in this layout is pure Cocoa Vanilla Studio goodness!
Those vibrant, pretty papers, the cork hearts & yes, even that way too cool flair button!
Might I add, that flair button inspired my whole page - I just had to use it with my photo of my girls!
2015-04-10 18.30.04

Just divine!
"Sugar & Spice, and all things nice, that's what pretty girls are made of" Absolutely!
If you are lucky enough to have a gorgeous gal or two in your life you NEED Sugar & Spice to memory keep them!
Maybe you've already started scrapping them? If so, please do share your Sugar & Spice layouts with on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Facebook page!
Thanks for visiting today,
Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my #Besties layout,
til next time,

Leave a Comment