Kaisercraft: Antique Bazaar




Hi my creatives!
A super quick post from me today, just sharing some of my Kaisercraft DT creations 
using the eclectic new collection;

Antique Bazaar

Here's my first layout, 
"Family Moments" 

Antique indeed! 
Such a beautiful collection of timeless patterns, clocks and vintage ephemera.
Here's a close up....


How divine! I can't decide if I love the paper or the collectables more?!!
Lots of details with a really pretty keepsake feel about it.
Speaking of pretty keepsakes, here's a gorgeous lil tag I created too....


I know - just beautiful! This really is a lovely collection.

And just to demonstrate how versatile it is too; 
a very contemporary layout.....

"Awesome"


How cool is this?! Hard to believe that it's been created from the same collection, 
but just proof that Antique Bazaar is sooooo versatile!

Hope you liked my quick lil post, but for loads more ideas using Antique Bazaar 
please visit the Kaisercraft blog here.

Thanks for stopping by,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment