Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Flying High: That's My Boy!





Hello everyone,
Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspiration!
 I am still so super-dee-duper excited about being part of this incredible DT!
Just loving it!
Today I am sharing a super fun boy page I created using the awesome
Flying High collection.



I know - too much fun!!!
There are so many playful elements to Flying High,
&
I just LOVE how they partner so perfectly together!
Here's my first take with Flying High..........
"That's My Boy" layout
2015-02-10 08.32.32
I know, soooooo much fun going on here!!!!
And where to start? So many fabulous elements that make up this super fun boy page.
Obviously, the patterned papers are just a statement all on their own -
for me, they are all about happy, mischievous, playful little boys AKA made for my lil Mister A!
I think that's why my layout is so fun too; it's a real reflection of my oh-so-happy, hillarious lil guy -
hence, 'That's My Boy' journal card title. Yep, just perfect!!
Let's take a closer look......
2015-02-11 22.50.36
Oh wow! I am totally infatuated with the Flying High wood veneers!
They are so intricately detailed and really add that 'finishing touch'.
FYI: Yes, I did use an entire packet on this layout -
but then look at how many of these beauties you receive in the pack?!! Awesomeness!
2015-02-11 22.49.21
Speaking of awesomeness, aren't those flair buttons just the coolest?!! Another of my favourite embellies!
You'll also spy some of those fantastic cork stars too - & stickers!
Yep, all those stickers are from Flying High!
OMGoodness, there's just so much Flying High love on this layout it's about to take off, lol!
2015-02-11 22.47.48
Okay, so there are a few small items featured on this page that aren't from Cocoa Vanilla Studio...
The background is made from gesso, gelatos & a cool stamp, there's a lil black sharpie pen, a staple or 2, a few paper flowers & some twine from my stash but that's it.
Everything else you see on this layout is Flying High!
I know, this collection totally rocks!!!
2015-02-11 22.46.59
From stars & clouds, to bunting and airplanes, this collection has definitely got it all.
So much fun indeed!
2015-02-10 08.32.32
Love how this layout turned out,
& I hope it has inspired you to get creating with this fabulous new collection
Thanks for visiting,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment