Kaisercraft Blue Bay Creations




Hi Happy Arty Days Followers,

Welcome back for more Kaisercraft goodness with the stunning new
Blue Bay Collection.
This collection is just divine!!!
I am totally loving it,
and here's a taste of why........

"Smiles Begin With You" Layout


Beautiful inside and out, indeed!
How amazing is this paper?!!! Love that shabby peeled paint look!
It is just the most perfect background paper for this stunning white on white page!
Just so elegant! 
Let's take a closer look......


Gorgeous Collectables, and perfect with Coconut Paper Blooms!
Those cute lil bees are Wooden Flourishes that I've inked with a Kaisercraft Ink Pad in white.
So awesome! I looooove this page!

And now for something totally different, but still really cool....

"I Love This Crazy Boy" Layout


How fantastic is that corrugated 12 x 12 board?!!!
Love how rustic this page looks - especially as the page before was so clean and elegant!
Yep, Blue Bay is versatile! It's both pretty and masculine all in one!

Here's another take on this collection.....

"Love" Card


A really sweet card, that features one of the new decorative dies available from Kaisercraft.

And here's a totally different look again.....

"Little Things" Card


How cute is that Wooden Flourish, Bird on a Branch? 
& did I mention that this collection is super versatile?!!!
Oh, I am soooooo loving it!
Here's one last creation from me, a stunning lil frame number....


Isn't this just divine?!!
So clean, simple & oh-so-pretty!

Yes, Blue Bay, you are my favourite collection at the moment!!!
Expect loads more from me using this stunning new range!

Thankyou for visiting,
I hope my creations have inspired you to get creating too!
For even more ideas, be sure to visit the Kaisecraft blog

'til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

  1. awesome projects your have created here Amanda. :) love them all

    ReplyDelete