Paper Wings Productions: Guest Designer




Hi Everyone! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Today I'm guesting over at the Paper Wings Productions blog, The Aviary
for Scrapbook Saturday!

& I am sharing this super fun mixed media layout!

Hope you like it.....

"Treasured Memories" layout


I love this! So bright, fun and oh-so-cool too!
Lots of mixed media juiciness here! & how cool are those stamps?!!!
So  do you want to know how I created this lil number?
Well, it's so easy I can guarantee you'll be giving it a go!
Here's how.......


On white 12 x 12in cardstock
position a stencil/template and apply texture paste. 
Heat gun dry, then colour with Tropical 4pk Gelatos, as shown above.  


Activate gelatos with water (paintbrush or spray bottle works well) 
& adhere chipboard elements.
I always choose Imaginarium Designs chipboard for my creations. 


Coat chipboard thoroughly with gelatos, and this time activate with a coloured misting spray.
Allow colours to run!!! 


Once dry, commence the stampy inky fun! 
For boldness & a super striking effect,
I used a black permanent ink for all my stamp work on this layout.
I started by stamping my background with Art Textures Stamp Set in random repeated patterns
(as shown above)



Because this page is all about my two darlings 
- my lil prince and princess - 
I couldn't help but use the Crowns Stamp Set.
This stamp embellishes my page perfectly! Too cute! 


I then randomly stamped both the heart stamps from the 
Say It - Thanks Clear Stamp Set.
As you can see, it really adds to the layout.



Next, I attached my chipboard framed photo, and embellished it with a few blooms.
I used a lil black gesso on my title, and attached to page.
For my final finishing touches I added a few strands of frayed muslin.

And Voila!

 

That's how I created this super cute, inky, messy, fun layout!
Told you it was super easy! 
Hope you'll try it today!








Thankyou & happy stamping!

'til next time, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Paper Wings Productions Products Used:

Leave a Comment

  1. This is a beautiful layout, Amanda ! Great work with the gelato

    ReplyDelete