My Kaisercraft Design Team Creations: October




Hi everyone!

Welcome back for another peak at this month's fabulous new Kaisercraft Collections!

I know I say this every month, but truly, these new collections are just stunning!!!!
But enough talking, let's get straight into the good stuff
& you can see for yourselves.....

The first collection I would like to share with you is a Christmassy one - 
North Pole
but it is soooooo ultra modern and contemporary that it will knock your socks off! 
I just Loooooooove it!
Here's why....

"Family Love" layout


Isn't this the sweetest Dad & daughter page?!! 
Simple, clean but oh-so-lovely!
Love the colour combos of pale blue, red & black - such a modern twist on Christmas!

And of course, we can't have Christmas without cards........




Simple, and stylish - my kinda Christmas!

And my final creation with this collection was inspired by the incredible Jowilna Nolte
 (She's a huge inspiration to me! Please visit Jowilna's blog here)
It's an altered quiche tin........


As the collection is called North Pole, I just couldn't help but create a 'north pole'. 
I used a red/white party straw & hairpin. Of course, no Kaisercraft project is complete without beautiful blooms, wooden flourishes, rhinestones & collectables!
Such a beautiful OTP creation!
Now you see why North Pole is a 'must have' in your Christmas stash! Love it!

Next up is the incredible, warm, bright and beautiful, 
Tropical Punch
This collection was just perfect for me, 
Bright, girly and just soooooo lovely!

A few divine cards to start with....


So very, very pretty!


Free Standing Butterfly....
(Kaiserwood - making it so easy to create amazing OTP numbers!)
Isn't this just beautiful! I love it!!!


Lots of lovely blooms, collectables and Rub-ons used here.

And for something different for me, a sample of pocket pages using the fantastic 
Captured Moments Journal Cards!





Yes, it is safe to say that I am totally loving those journal cards!!! 
Just divine!

And of course, a couple of layouts to really showcase this incredible collection....

"Life is Beautiful"

Love this page - so girly and fun! 
(and aren't they just the sweetest?!!)
Check out that super-cool Gingham stamped background too...
Kaisercraft stamps rock!!!

"Hello Beautiful"


A really different take on the same collection - demonstrating how versatile this new range is!
And really, she is oh-so- beautiful!!!
Wow! 

The final collection I am sharing with you today is the incredibly pretty,
Rustic Harmony
You may remember having a sneak peak at this collection as I was lucky enough to receive for my DT Finalist entry.....
But here are some new creations with it,

"Perfect" layout


Told you it was super pretty!
A really stunning page for my beautiful 'perfect' girl! :)
Love this collection - it's just so feminine!
Let's take a closer look......


Super adorable collectables that compliment perfectly...

Now for a divine OTP project, my 
Tussie Mussie!


Might be making a few of these as gifts... too pretty!!


And a modern, more contemporary layout to finish with,

"Sweet Love"


Oh, how she has grown up since this photo was taken! Such a sweetie!
And how cute are those stickers too?!!
Love it!

And there you have it! Another month of Kaisercraft awesomeness!
Lots more incredible inspiration from my fellow DT members on the Kaisecraft Blog too!

Hope I've inspired you,
Thanks for visiting and for leaving a comment,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo







Leave a Comment

  1. Wow you have been very busy...awesome projects Amanda, great paper ranges to play with too

    ReplyDelete