CMS Challenge #67




Hi Happy Arty Days Fans,
Thanks for stopping by to take a look-see at my take on Challenge #67 at CMS!
Here's what the challenge looks like.......


Use the colours shown on the mood board above,
 &
also include something you love on your creation!
Such a fun colour palette to play with!
I decided to opt for something different with this challenge.
I created a set of tags for the loves of my life
(but also featuring flowers, butterflies & fabric - all of which I love to create with!)
Here they are.......

Aren't they soooooo pretty?!! 
They are all created with 
Let's take a closer look at each one....

Those butterflies are so lovely! 
The Collectables make these tags so easy to create!
and yes, 
YOU are my happiness
(you know who you are!)

More gorgeous collectables here - delicate flowers and sweet sentiment!

So very special!


There you have it! 
My take on a fun and really easy challenge to join in on!
(Did I mention there's also an amazing prize this month too?)
I'd  love to see how you interpret this challenge, to join us click here.
Thanks for visiting,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment